Sunday 22 June 2014

RAW ENERGY SUPERFOOD BALLS

Today I  did a little bit of baking. It's not new,  I used to spend all my weekends cooking up a storm, but now I don't like my kitchen plus it's always much more inviting to be outside. But, today my treats were healthy (that is new!) - Raw Energy Superfood Balls, healthy, but also delicious because boys eat them all! 

The recipe is from Lola Berry. The 20/20 diet cookbook is one of my favourites for gluten free/sugar free meals. Everything is quick, easy and most importantly tasty. 

These balls have been getting around for a while and I have made them before, they are a good little snack to have around (while they last) instead of the more guilty options. 

If something is this good, it's only fair to share it. Enjoy. 

LL x



No comments:

Post a Comment